Sign up to Participate in a Chapter Committee! New participants are always welcome. Please choose a committee below that you would be willing to commit some time and energy to – most meet periodically for meetings that last no more than two hours, and all are FUN and INFORMATIVE.
- Membership - Recruits and retains members.
- Programs - Organize all General Meetings, Roundtables, and other events like the Year End Update.
- Education - Organizes educational activities like our CCIFP study course and Basics of Construction Accounting.
- Communications - Monitors and updates social media websites as well as updates the chapter site and distributes the monthly newsletter.
- Community Involvement - Plans community related events and fundraising like the Annual Golf Tournament.
To get involved, contact Chapter President Jon Updegraff at email@example.com