2016 SCHOLARSHIP MONEY $$$ AVAILABLE
The Albuquerque Chapter of CFMA will again be offering scholarships to:
- New Mexico State University, New Mexico Tech or University of New Mexico students starting their Junior, Senior or Graduate Level year in the Construction Management, Construction Engineering or Civil Engineer degree programs.
- CNM students starting their third term in the Construction Management Technology Associate Degree program.
- A New Mexico University student enrolled in an Accounting Degreed Program that are employed or have an immediate family member employed with a CFMA member firm.
The scholarship funds will be awarded for the fall 2016 semester, with scholarship applications being accepted now through Friday, June 3, 2016. Students selected for the Scholarships will be notified by the end of July 2016.
The following CFMA Scholarships are anticipated to be awarded at the following values. (Multiple awards of each level of Scholarship may be awarded.)
- CFMA $1,500 Foundation Scholarship
- CFMA $1,000 Bridge Scholarship
- CFMA $500 Hard Hat Scholarship
- CFMA $250 Blue Print Scholarship
If you have any questions please contact the CFMA Scholarship Committee Chair - Barbara Lewis at 843-6492 – email@example.com
click to view
2016 Scholarship Application Instructions
2016 Scholarship Application